Portable carpet & upholstery spot cleaning machine
The new lightweight ‘granite’ finish Bravo Spotter delivers incredible efficiency and power in a deceptively small package. No set-up time – simply unload and begin cleaning immediately.
Compact size and maneuverability make the new Bravo ideal for spotting and quick cleaning of small carpeted areas, upholstery and car interiors. Operators will appreciate the specially designed molded-in holders that carry spray bottles, leaving the hands free.
Over time it’s a winner too, thanks to the upright mounted vacuum motor and oversized recovery tank that combine to ensure longer motor life.
The new Bravo comes complete with a hose assembly and dual purpose hand and upholstery tool so it’s ready to go when you are.
- Molded-in spray bottle holders.
- Pull-up transport handle and cable wrap.
- Carry-along handle increases portability.
- Small and light enough to carry with one hand.
- Quickly opens up for easy access.
- Large porthole for easy access to recovery tank.
- 6 year (pro rata) warranty on tank and 1 year on partsSpecifications
- Solution tank: 6 litres
- Recovery tank: 13.2 litres
- Solution pressure: 3.7 bar (55 psi)
- Vacuum motor: 2 stage by-pass
- Water lift / airflow: 2692 mm (106″) / 52.8 l/s (112 cfm)
- Handle: Adjustable, 45 to 83 cm
- Wheels: 15 cm (6″)
- Power cable: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Hose assembly: 2.4 metres (8 ft)
- Hand / upholstery tool: 9 cm (3.5″) Plastic
- Weight: 7.7 kilos
- Shipping weight: 11.3 kilos (with hoses and tool)
- Dimensions: 52 x 38 x 33 cm (h x l x w)
- Shipping dimensions: 59 x 46 x 38 cm (h x l x w)
- Warranty: 2 years on tank – 1 year on partsBV100 Bravo Spotter complete with hand tool and hoses