The new HD 6/13 C Plus from Kärcher features a host of benefits to make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. Typical Kärcher design features add convenience without compromising performance: like the on-board storage for nozzles, power cable, hose and lance; the new carry handle that makes the machines truly portable; and of course the unique lie-flat or stand up operating position.
Features and benefits
Mobility – The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport. Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button. Compact package.
Flexibility – Vertical and horizontal operation possible. The wheels are not on in horizontal operation. In this way,the machine offers maximum stability. Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
Accessory Storage – Screw connections (M 18 × 1.5) for storing surface cleaner directly on the machine. Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle. Rubber band for attaching the HP hose.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Current type (Ph) – 1- 230 – 50
- Flow rate (l/h) – 590
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) – 130/13
- Max. pressure (bar) – 190/19
- Power rating (kW) – 2.9
- Power cable (m) – 5
- Weight (kg) – 25.2
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 380 x 360 x 930
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- Pressure switch control