Kärcher’s HD 5/11 P offers professional quality and performance in a truly portable package. Thanks to its compact dimensions, light weight, and built-in carry handle, the HD 5/11 P is incredibly easy to transport even up steps or ladders. The machine has several features usually found on much more expensive machines, like the automatic pressure relief feature to protect internal components on start-up, the Easy Press trigger gun with rotating lance, and high-grade hose and power cable. All of its professional-grade accessories are stored on-board, providing easy access and helping to prevent trip hazards. This tough, simple machine can be operated in a vertical or horizontal position, making it safer for use at height or on uneven ground.
Features & Benefits
First Class Mobility – The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport. Compact design and low weight.
Flexibility – Vertical and horizontal operation possible. Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit. The machine offers maximum stability in horizontal operation.
Quality – The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Practical Accessory Storage –
- Screw connections (M 18 × 1.5) for storing surface cleaner directlyon the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Rubber band for attaching the HP hose.
- Current type (Ph) – 1 – 240 – 50
- Flow rate (l/h) – 490
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) – 110/11
- Max. pressure (bar) – 160/16
- Power rating (kW) – 2.2
- Power cable (m) – 5
- Weight (kg) – 20.5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 351 x 312 x 904
- Trigger gun, Easy-press trigger gun
- Trigger gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 850 mm
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Pressure switch control