The BRC 50/70 W offers high performance deep and interim cleaning for large carpet areas. With 36v, maintenance-free gel batteries, the 50/70 can operate for several hours at a time, making light work of large areas of carpet.
As well as giving superb deep cleaning results in a single pass, the 45/45 can be used for interim two-stage cleaning, providing fast, efficient cleaning of carpets, with very short drying times. Using KARCHER’s iCapsol detergent, medium-large area carpets can be cleaned and ready for vacuuming within 20 minutes.
Features & Benefits:
– iCapsol interim cleaning process.
– Twin chemical tanks with DOSE system for quick change.
– Duel 50cm contra rotating brushes.
– Floating brush system provides consistent brush contact.
– Fast changing of brushes without tools.
– Float switch in the wastewater protects vacuum motor.
– Water stops as soon as the accelerator is released.
– Battery driven, ideal for large areas.
– Floor and hand tool available for spot cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
Power supply (V/Ah) 36 / 105
Max. Practical. Performance (m2/h) 750 / 1300
Working width (mm) 508
Suction width (mm) 610
Brush rotation speed (front/rear) (rpm) 1130
Tank capacity, dirty/clean (l) 73 / 66
Weight (without batteries) (kg) 172
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1372 x 686 x 1090
Standard brush (8.623-068)
Adapter for hand tool (8.631-030)